With Priority rules, admins can create rules to automate setting ticket priorities. This user guide explains how to create a priority rule and the limitations on creating rules.
This page covers the following information:
Application of rules
There are two sets of rules that apply to set ticket priorities: Internal rules and Priority rules. The tickets that aren't given priorities by these rules are set to Medium by default. These rules are applied in the following order.
- The internal rules set on the development level assign tickets.
- The priority rules created on the Sendbird Dashboard assign the tickets that aren’t assigned on the previous order.
- The tickets that are not assigned by any rules from the above orders are given Medium by default.
To create a rule
- Go to Settings > Rules > Priority.
- Click Create+.
- Select match type between AND and OR and set a condition.
- Set priority.
- Click Save.
- Up to 20 rules can be created in an application.